Barry Coziahr will show writers how to spend less time and get better results from their online marketing during the St. Louis Writers Guild’s workshop from 10 a.m. to noon, Jan. 11, at the Kirkwood Community Center, 111 S. Geyer Rd. in Kirkwood. Free to members, $5 for nonmembers.
“Social Media Marketing Made Simple” concludes a two-part series presented by Coziahr, president of RESPONSE! Targeted Marketing, a local marketing agency specializing in small business marketing. He is also the Constant Contact Local Expert for St. Louis.
Many authors find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But with Facebook and Twitter, email and mobile, and whatever new social network is rolling out that month, there's a lot to keep up with. Having only so many hours in each day, the number of possibilities can feel overwhelming. This session will help make sense of the noise, with tips on how to make the most of the combination of email and social media.
At the “Social Media Marketing Made Simple” workshop:
• Find out why small businesses and non-profits are using social media to grow their business and organization.
• Learn 10 Social Media Tips to help you “go” and “grow” your social media marketing campaigns
• Understand how email marketing campaigns can help you “Go” and GROW” your social media marketing, increase your reach and get MORE customers.
• Use your social media to grow your email subscription list
• See examples on how you can increase your reach, referrals, results and revenues with social media campaigns
More information about St. Louis Writers Guild events is available at www.stlwritersguild.com.