At the St. Louis Writers Guild’s June 6 workshop on social media, Sarah Coziahr will answer the question so many writers have: "What the heck is Twitter good for?" It will be held from 10 a.m. to noon at the Kirkwood Community Center, 111 S. Geyer Road, in Kirkwood. Free for Guild members; $5 for nonmembers.
Sarah is an experienced marketer who works with and connects small businesses to online marketing tools and strategies to help them socialize and market their businesses online. She is the Vice President for Operations of RESPONSE! Targeted Marketing, a marketing agency specializing in small businesses. In addition, Sarah is a Constant Contact local expert for St. Louis.
In her talk--What the heck is Twitter good for, and how do I get all this social media stuff done anyhow?!?!—Sarah will address:
1. What are the basics of Twitter?
2. How can I use Twitter to gain a large following?
3. #whatisahashtag - What is a hashtag?
4. How can I make the most of my social media?
5. What are timesaving tools that will cut my time drastically?
6. How can I do enough without losing my day to social media??
Learn more about the St. Louis Writers Guild at www.stlwritersguild.org.
Post a Comment